IHBA 2007 Fall Conference - Register Today
Please forward this announcement to others who may be interested and register today as space is limited! Print the agenda here. To have a brochure mailed to you, email Jill at IHBA, email@example.com or call 515-282-7727.
Topics and speakers will include:
- "Four Cornerstones of Value-Driven Health Care"
- Kathleen Kendrick, MS, CS, RN, Deputy Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- "The AFL-CIO and the Consumer Purchaser Alliance,"
- Gerry Shea, AFL-CIO, Washington DC
- "Putting a Human Face on Medical Errors,"
- Rosemary Gibson, author, Wall of Silence, Arlington VA
- "The Leapfrog Group - Informing Choices, Rewarding Excellence"
- Rachel Weissburg, Leapfrog Central, Washington DC
- "Efforts, Four Cornerstones of Value-Drive Health Care and Creating Value Exchange Organizations"
- James Wells, City of Des Moines and Tom Evans, MD, Iowa Healthcare Collaborative
- "Health Information Technology-Interoperability:"
-Laura Adams, President, Rhode Island Quality Institute, Providence, RI
- "Commission on Affordable Health Care:"
- Co-Chairs: Senator Jack Hatch and Representative Ro Foege
The Iowa Health Buyers Alliance is an association of health purchasers who have come together to identify, evaluate, recommend and provide access to cost-effective high performance policies, practices, providers, and products for its members. This October seminar is a first in a series of regional seminars that will be held around the state of Iowa during the next year. Please visit our website www.ihbaonline.org and consider joining the Alliance
We hope you can attend the upcoming October 24th conference!
Paul Pietzsch, HPCI
100 Court Ave., Ste. 215
Des Moines, IA 50309